1. My credit card number isn’t accepted or is declined
OLX will only decline a transaction on the advice of your issuing bank. It may be that you have insufficient funds in your account, that your card has been blocked because of unusual or suspicious activity, or that the details you have provided do not match those held by your issuing bank.
Try the following solutions:
- Enter the card number correctly. Do not enter spaces or dashes. If your card has a security code, enter it correctly on the payment screen.
- Make sure that the name and billing address on your order matches the name and billing address on your credit card. If you use a corporate card, use the name and billing address of the cardholder, not the purchaser. Check with the cardholder or your accounting department to verify the name and billing address.
- Credit card expired? Make sure that the credit card hasn't expired.
- Make sure that you haven't exceeded your credit limit. Contact your financial institution to ensure that you haven't exceeded your credit limit. Make sure that the credit card is in good standing and that your credit card supports online transactions.
Still need help? Contact your card issuer in the first instance to try to resolve the problem.
2. What happens if I fill out the card form with wrong data?
You will receive an error message and be asked to enter the data as specified on the card.
Do not enter spaces or dashes. If your card has a security code, enter it correctly on the payment screen.
3. What happens if I enter a wrong CVV / CVC code more than 1 time?
Please enter all data as specified on your card. Multiple wrong entries of card details (CVV / CVC is such a detail) can lead to your card being blocked by your issuing bank.
4. I have followed all the steps in the payment flow, but my product was not activated. What can I do?
This means that something went wrong. If you haven’t received any notification that the payment was successful / not successful nor that your ad is still being reviewed, please contact the OLX customer support.
5. I have paid twice / multiple times for the same feature. How can I get my money back?
Please contact OLX customer support. Please provide proof that the payment was done twice / multiple times for the same product and the order ID ready.
For further assistance, you may call our helpline 0800-10101 or connect to us via Live Chat.