1. What payment methods are available on OLX?
OLX gives you convenient option to pay with:
- Visa, MasterCard or any Credit or Debit card
- Jazz Cash Shop
- Jazz Cash Wallet
- Pay Through Cash (only available in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi)
2. Which cards are supported by “Pay with card”?
All credit and debit cards.
3. Can I also pay with a debit card if I select “Pay with card”?
Yes, if your debit card supports online purchases.
4. Verified by VISA and MasterCard Secure Code (collectively known as 3D Secure)
These are schemes that have been introduced by card issuers to help in the fight against online fraud and OLX is now participating in these schemes along with a growing number of merchants. To verify your transaction you will be asked to enter your 3D Secure password. If you haven't already done so, you will need to register for 'Verified by Visa' and 'MasterCard Secure Code' with your debit/credit card issuer.
You can register either by visiting the card issuer's website directly or simply by placing an order online. You will automatically be referred to your card issuer's website to register during the checkout process. If you encounter problems with registration, please contact your card issuing bank directly.
Once you have registered, whenever you shop online with any retailer that shows the 'Verified by Visa' and 'MasterCard Secure Code' logos, you will have one more step in the shopping process. You will be taken to their debit/credit card issuers' website to enter your password before you are returned to the checkout to complete the purchase. This ensures that only the person who enters the correct password should be able to shop online using your card.
For further assistance, you may call our helpline 0800-10101 or connect to us via Live Chat.