“Personal data” is the information that identifies you as a living individual.
Depending on the jurisdiction you may be awarded the following rights:
1. The right to a subject access request to find out what personal data is held about you.
2. The right to prevent processing of personal data.
3. The right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of personal data held on our files.
4. The right to prevent the data processing for direct marketing.
5. The right in relation to automated decision-taking - e.g. individuals have a right to object to automated decisions where there has been no human involvement.
6. The right to receive your own personal data or to request the data to be transmitted to another controller (right to data portability).
Please sign in to leave a comment.