“Personal data” is the information that identifies you as a living individual.
Depending on the jurisdiction you may be awarded the following rights:
- The right to a subject access request to find out what personal data is held about you.
- The right to prevent processing of personal data.
- The right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of personal data held on our files.
- The right to prevent the data processing for direct marketing.
- The right in relation to automated decision-taking - e.g. individuals have a right to object to automated decisions where there has been no human involvement.
- The right to receive your own personal data or to request the data to be transmitted to another controller (right to data portability).