1. Ads rejected due to 'Invalid price'
Important notice for all users posting in the Property Categories!
In accordance with our new policy, moving on, all ads with invalid prices will be rejected.
Make sure you post an appropriate price when uploading your ad and are adding the right number of zeros. For example, if the price of your property is 50 Lakh, then add 6 zeros after 5 (50, 00, 000). Similarly, if the price is 3 Crore, add 7 zeros after 3 (3,00,00, 000).
Advantages of adding realistic prices:
- Your ad will get more responses and you will sell 5X faster
- You will avoid unnecessary questions and misconceptions by the buyers
2. Ads rejected due to multiple items in one ad
In accordance with our policy, all ads with multiple items (houses, plots, rooms, etc.) will be rejected!
Make sure you post one item in one ad. Every house, plot, apartment, portion, room, etc. should be posted in a separate ad with the proper title format ( Size | Type | Area | Neighborhood | City ), detailed description, appropriate price and real pictures.
Advantages of posting different ads:
- You will attract the right buyers and your ad will get more responses
- You will avoid confusion and sell 5X faster
However, only properties with the SAME sizes and prices can be posted together in one ad!