- What is OLX Featured Ad?
- How do I subscribe for Featured Ads?
- Do you have Featured Ads for all categories?
- How can I pay for a featured Ads
- How does a Featured Ad look like and where can I see it?
- How soon does my ad gets Featured on OLX, upon making the payment for it?
- How long does my Featured Ad remain live on OLX?
- Can I edit my Featured Ad?
- Can I renew my Featured Ad?
- Can I cancel the Featured Ad, once I have made the payment?
- Can I get a refund for my Featured Ad?
- Can I upgrade my existing Featured Ad?
- How can I track the featured Ads/Packages that I have purchased?
- Why isn't my Credit Card payment getting through?
1. What is OLX Featured Ad?
Featured Ads is a premium service from OLX which allows you to display your Ad on Top of the list to increase visibility and responses
2. How do I subscribe for Featured Ads?
3. Do you have Featured Ads for all categories?
To begin with featured ad option will be available for selective categories. Featured ad option will be extended to other categories over the next few weeks
4. How can I pay for a featured Ads
There are 3 modes of payments:
Easypay Mobile Wallet
Jazzcash Mobile Wallet
5. How does a Featured Ad look like and where can I see it?
Featured Ad is eye-catching and distinguishable from the normal Ads:
- Featured Ads appear on the top of the search results in a separate section.
- Featured Ads also appear under "All Ads" with a highlighted background.
- All Featured Ads contain a “Featured” ribbon.
6. How soon does my ad gets Featured on OLX, upon making the payment for it?
7. How long does my Featured Ad remain live on OLX?
The Ad will remain live as Featured Ad on our site for the period for which you purchase it. If the expiry date of Featured Ad exceeds the expiry date of the Ad, the expiry date of your Ad is extended.
Ex: If you opt for a 14 days Featured pack, the Ad duration will remain 30 days starting from the original posting date. Within this duration, it will appear as Featured Ad on site for 14 days. However, if the 30 days Ad duration elapses before the Featured Ad duration, the Ad will still be featured till the duration of feature Ad.
8. Can I edit my Featured Ad?
Yes, you can edit your Featured Ad via “My Account” just like a normal Ad. For details click here
9. Can I renew my Featured Ad?
Yes! If the Featured Ad duration has lapsed and your Ad is still live, you can avail the option of Featured Ad for the remaining duration of your Ad. Go to “My Account” , and you will find an option to Feature Ad!
10. Can I cancel the Featured Ad, once I have made the payment?
Featured Ads can be made inactive just like any other ad. However once paid for a Featured Ad is non-refundable
11. Can I get a refund for my Featured Ad?
The payment made for Featured Ad is non-refundable. In case you cancel your ad or your ad gets rejected, your wallet will be credited with the amount used for featuring the ad.
12. Can I upgrade my existing Featured Ad?
A Featured Ad once availed, cannot be upgraded or clubbed with another Featured Ad pack prior to its expiry.
Ex: If you have an existing Featured Ad for 14 days, you cannot further avail another 14 days or upgrade to 30 days prior to lapse of initial 14 days.
13. How can I track the featured Ads/Packages that I have purchased?
The featured Ads/packages appear in your account under the "Payments" tab. See below:
*Disclaimer: We do not guarantee increase of a specified quantum in the responses received by you and any representation on the Website in this regard is merely indicative.
- A featured Ad subscription can only be used for highlighting a unique product.
- Further, the validity of a Featured Ad is exactly duration specific. Ex: On 1st August 10 AM, you upgrade an existing Ad to a 14 days Featured Ad. The Ad will remain as a Featured Ad till 15th August 10 AM and not beyond that time.
- The Ad cannot be edited to post a different product subsequently. Doing so will lead to immediate removal of that specific Featured Ad and no refund will be provided.
- If the account is banned due to policy violation, any available credits are forfeited.
14. Why isn't my Credit Card payment getting through?
Your Debit/Credit Card may not be enabled for online transactions. Please contact your bank to activate it for online transactions.